Why Join LBCA
Meet friends and neighbors on the lake (Create a community on the lake)
Access to Member Only Events
Access to Membership Directory
Help Keep Lake Burton Safe and Secure
Stay in the Know on Issues affecting Lake Burton zoning and environmental issues
Access LBCA Members only decals and merchandise
Give back to the Rabun Community with the LBCA Foundation
Features & Benefits
Printed Directory and LBCA Decals*
Online Member Directory with Interactive Map
Two Tickets to the Annual Member Dinner
LBCA Members Only Merchandise
LBCA Members Only Email and Text Communications
Voting Rights at the Annual Member Dinner
Serve as an LBCA Officer or Board Member
Includes Tax Deductible Donation to LBCA Foundation
Sustaining Membership Level identified in the printed LBCA Membership Directory
* New members receive two decals. Additional decals will be provided upon request.
Who can join?
- Waterfront property owners on Lake Burton.
- Property owners in an off-lake developed area within the "boundary" roads around Lake Burton: US Highway 76, Charlie Mountain Road, Bridge Creek Road, Burton Dam Road and GA Highway 197.
- Owners of residential property fronting on or in a subdivision fronting on the boundary roads listed above.
- If you do not live within the boundaries listed above, you can join as an Associate Member.